Saturday 13 November 2010

No news is good news; message and delivery.

For this brief we had to develop a mail shot in response to the research we had already done for our poster series. This outcome could come from a question, opinion or statistic. My particular project is based on the influence that television has on children such as violent behaviour. 

I thought an important factor is obviously the way the message is carried so this is where I began until I was satisfied with a design. 
                                        

This is just a quick mock up of the sort of thing that would go on the inside of my envelope, that I took to crit so I could get peoples opinions on the information. 


Here is my initial idea for the envelope. 

After the interim crit I took into account everything that had been said and then re worked my idea, this just shows the examples I came up with before deciding on a final idea.




I feel this is a better answer than my initial idea because the information is less daunting and straight to the point. I also like the fact that the envelope now doesn't give too much away so will make people want to open it. 

My mail shots (minus the one that was in the post)

For my mailing list I chose people/companies who had some link to the child age range my problem focused on. It would be sent out to places like doctors surgeries, childminders and nursery schools.



No comments:

Post a Comment