Monday 20 September 2010

Personal Alphabet.


This is the alphabet i created that visually represents me.
My brief was centred more around my personality rather than things i like. I've used colour around the edge only so the centre of the letter is kept white to represent the fact Im a neat and organised person. The colour around the edge represents the fact I have a vibrant personality. I've also used a rounded font because i feel this is more positive. The whole idea is also quite simple to show that Im not too much of a complicated person. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the repeated font, this creates a on-going theme. The change of boarder around each letter adds detail and character. Your alphabet is simple and consistent, focusing mainly on the letterform and bursts of colour. A very unique outcome of the brief and stands out well from the rest. =D

    ReplyDelete