Thursday 6 December 2012

Coca-Cola; final products//specifications.



This is the final product range for the Coca-Cola brief. The range of products works very sucessfully together because all the elements utilize the repeat pattern that I created for the bottles intially. Due to the fact the colour is consistent too this is something else that brings everything together and makes it all look visually appealing. The great thing about utilizing the Coca-Cola red within this brief has been that once things are applied in context you see just how much they stand out against other things which is definitely a plus. 

None of this product range has been printed purposely because when I looked at the products I had created, I couldn't really print anything to a realistic standard so the context wouldn't really make sense. Instead I have put most of the elements into the context which they will exist in so you can see how a range of methods are being utilized to really promote the range. As i've not done this for many of my other projects I feel it has worked to my advantage because it shows that I really understand the context of things and can work across a range of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment