Tuesday 10 May 2011

Speaking from experience new idea.

After having my crit it was pointed out to me that my idea had too much scope as money is a massive topic in general and comes into university in so many different ways. However it was suggested that I took one element of this and portrayed it in a funny/lighthearted way so I have decided to call my new idea...


"HOW TO SURVIVE ON A STUDENT BUDGET CREATIVELY"


the 'creatively' gives it a bit of wonder and also fits with the course as its obviously a creative course. This was when I began to research ways in which people have survived creatively throughout the year and also came up with my own ideas. 





I also altered my design boards slightly to fit the new ideas so I could refer to these throughout the rest of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment