Wednesday 12 October 2011

Good is... the ipod evolution - studio workshop two.

Here we had to choose words relating to our 'good' and create logos that are inspired by the previous logos we collected from the internet. This was to get us thinking about logo design. I initially found this quite difficult because I hadn't really designed anything in particular for a while. 




We were then asked to think about it differently and create logos first using just one word relating to our good, one glyph and then we also had to think of eight images. These were again all based on the logos we had collected previously from the internet. The logos I had chosen all proved really useful when creating my own because they were all so different. This made the starting point for my logo designs and gave me something to work with. 







No comments:

Post a Comment