Tuesday 1 May 2012

Product/Range/Distribution; First crit.


The first crit was our concept crit and we got into groups so that we could explain our ideas and see what people thought and if there was any way we could improve upon it. At this stage I had my written brief and my rationale so I used these as best as I could to explain my ideas to my group. People saw the problem i'd come up with as being genuine which was really good because this is essentially what makes my project, a project. The feedback overall was really useful and got me to think about considerations I'd maybe just forgotten about or generally hadn't though about at all. A lot of the feedback was also advice on which direction to take ideas so this was really useful because essentially these people are my target audience. The fact they asked questions meant I could go away and design to answer these questions, again another really useful point given from this crit. Overall, a really useful crit that will certainly help me move forward and has proved my idea will work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment