Monday 21 May 2012

Product/Range/Distribution; Packaging design.

T-shirt packaging. 









Based on the research I did on packaging nets, I decided to take one from one of the books I found that I really liked. I knew I would maybe have to taylor this to fit my t-shirt as the packaging is rectangular. I'd add my own personal twist but wanted the packaging to be quite simple so its in keeping with the rest of the designs i've produced. There hasn't been much development for this but because I decided on a design that i'd found I didn't really need to experiment as such. 

This is the final mocked-up packaging design printed on cartridge paper. The edges and logo would be foil blocked to give it a high quality finish. Simplistic but I feel it looks relevent to everything else i've designed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment