Wednesday 23 May 2012

Product/Range/Distribution; Photographs.































I printed just one set of outcomes for one of the top 12 films to indicate how the products would look when they are printed. It made sense to print this set because the magazines would be released in backward order and this is the first to be released. I've also included my signature on the outcomes as sometimes this is what designers do when they have designed the cover, again keeping the whole design unique to me and adding to the limited edition factor. 

These are the photos form the photoshoot that I did to get good images for my final boards. The lighter images at the end of the selction are the ones I have chosen and edited to go on my boards. I took a range so I had a lot to choose from and got the best looking ones for my boards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment