Tuesday 22 May 2012

Product/Range/Distribution; Re-written brief.

*Deliverables - all limited edition*

Coming to the end of the project I decided to re-write my brief again to see how everything had changed from the first time i've written it. Some of the outcomes seem to have changed but I put this down to the fact i've prioritised some elements over others and even though this is the case I still have a good range. The problem is a lot more defined on this brief because as i've gone through i've understood it better myself. The problem is also genuine because Little White Lies tends to be an art-house based film magazine so doesn't really cover the full target audience that it has the potential to. The considerations haven't really changed but because the idea has stayed the same, they didn't really need to. Although the brief overall seems quite simple I think it explains the idea well. I've also written a focused target audience of 18+, the reason for this age is because some films tend to have their own age rating anyway and tend to be more suitable for this age group with the few exceptions. It seems like a safe target audience. The deliverables are limited edition as a one off way to gain interest. If this was to be successful it could mean using mainstream films more often throughout the magazine issues. 

I chose the top 12 films of 2011 as my topic because they were available online so were genuine top films and not just ones i'd picked out myself. 12 was the number chosen because there are 12 months in a year and each edition will be released each month throughout 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment