Tuesday 15 March 2011

Communication is a virus; flyer design.












Above are the leaflet ideas I have come up with so far. 






I really liked the layout Chris came up with for the flyer design so I played around with it a bit to see if I could improve any more by changing things like the text and positioning. (Below)








We split the group and assigned some people to flyers and others to posters so that everyone could be contributing and we could then bring all our ideas together. Myself and Alex worked seperately on our own flyer designs that would then be brought together later. These are just some of the ideas I came up with for the flyer. I wanted to keep it simplistic and typographical so there was no 'hidden message' and it was straight to the point. Although I think these ideas do look a bit plain, when we bring them all together its likely to change in some way and improve. We've decided as a group to keep the colour scheme of blue and white as this is the facebook colour scheme and doesn't make it too complicated. Our main aim on the flyers is making people aware of the day we're organising and also to persuade them to take part. 









No comments:

Post a Comment