Wednesday 23 March 2011

Screen print workshop; Blenheim.

After experiencing the screen printing workshop at vernon street I feel that the one at Blenheim walk is very similar. The facilities at our site are however more appropriate when it comes to printing textiles. I thought this workshop was useful because it reminded me what to do when it comes to the screen printing process and also where things can be found at Blenheim walk. The image above is a hotdog fold book that we created, the one thing I thought was really good about this is the fact it has tips and information on it and also meant we could understand screen printing to CMYK, so whilst doing the workshop and learning we were also recording what we learnt. I'll definitely be experimenting with screen printing throughout my own work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment