Tuesday 29 March 2011

Visual language; what is a line?

Using the big sheets of techniques and ideas we all created I put ideas together of what I could base my project on. I chose my favourite three ideas which would then lead on to me choosing just one to focus on for the rest of the project. 

I chose 'use short sentences to record key events that have happened in my life' and i've linked this to the quote 'a connected series of events, actions or developments'. Above I have written my own brief of the direction I plan to take this project in, this is so that the overall outcome can be completely personal to me and should be successful due to the fact i'm following something i've written. 

We got together in partners and our partner then had to re-write the brief we had written in case we'd missed anything out and possibly to make our ideas even clearer. 

We finally wrote a timetable of what we plan to do over the next five weeks so that we can be organised and maximise our time. I plan to follow my timetable week by week so that everything gets done in good time and my work is not rushed at the end. This will also make sure I don't miss anything whilst going through my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment