Thursday 2 February 2012

Top 10 things; IDENT THREE.

(These sequences were uploaded straight to blogger because I had ran out of upload on Vimeo) 
This was the second to last sequence I created so by this time my after effects skills were getting better and I had fewer issues hense there not really being too much development for this idea as I was going straight from my storyboards. I wanted to create the idea that the E4 logo acted as a searchlight for batman and then he all of a sudden appears. I used the opacity tool on the logo so that it looked more like a light in the sky as you could see the background through it like you would with a light. The timing of the keyframes seems pretty in sync with that of the soundtrack I have chosen for this sequence. Although the text and batman coming on at the same time actually works, I didn't have much choice in this because the searchlight idea took up quite a lot of the sequence but I really wanted this to work. 

This is how the sequence would look if the opacity went completely to zero at the end as another option. One thing I noticed about this sequence is that the beginning and end of the sequence has a soundtrack which comes on quite suddenly. 

To improve this I added a fade in and fade out keyframe to the soundtrack. 

This sequence includes the fade in and fade out of the soundtrack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment