Monday 20 February 2012

YCN; Brief that doesn't interest me.


As part of the research into the YCN briefs we also had to choose one brief that we didn't like. There were actually a few that I could have chosen for this because they didn't appeal to me. The one I disliked most however was the ESPN brief due to the simple fact it revolved around sport. I don't really have much of an interest in sport so felt that I'd get bored of this brief really easily because it always helps when a subject matter interests you. I also don't really know much about the company and any previous design work they may have so didn't really know what sort of design they would be looking for as most companies like to keep consistent. Another element that put me off is the fact they have so many different logos for various different aspects of the company so it would make it more difficult to design something that suited all these logos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment