Sunday 5 February 2012

Top 10 things; IDENT FOUR.

(Uploaded straight to blogger because I ran out of upload on Vimeo) 
This was the final sequence I created for my four idents so again as mentioned previously, because my sequences are quite simplsitic I didn't really face any problems as i'd got to grips with the techniques. I thought about trying a mask technique that would reveal the scratches I have used within this sequence but having them appear as catwoman moves up the screen works just as well because i've got the positioning and timing correct. I thought this was a nice feature because catwoman doesn't really do anything as exciting as superheroes such as superman who flies. The idea that the E4 logo creeps in and then goes back off again links in well with the chosen soundtrack because its as though it is creeping around and checking before it enters a scene. This also fits well with the idea that cats creep around so taking on the characteristics of the superhero. The text coming on in the top right hand corner is another successful part of the sequence because everything seems quite close together until this comes in so it balances the frame out well. The fact it comes on as the soundtrack gets a little louder is also pretty good timing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment