Tuesday 9 October 2012

Detailed statement of intent; week by week.

As a starting point for my statement of intent I decided to draw myself a timetable of what i'm going to do week on week. It's quite specific in the things I need to do so that I don't miss anything out and make sure i'm keeping on top of everything. I haven't timetabled reading week in as I plan to be working hard on my dissertation but if necessary I will catch up on anything I fall behind on in this module, hopefully it will all go to plan though for the most part. I've left myself time for things to go wrong in other weeks so I don't have to rush to get things done and can finalise things to the best of my ability. I hope to stick to this plan as it makes me feel as though I will be able to complete everything I need to do for my briefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment