Wednesday 10 October 2012

Group tutorial.


*My tutor feedback from this tutorial went missing from my pigeon hole.
The group tutorial was actually really useful because it made me think more about why I was doing the projects I was proposing and exactly what I wanted to get out them. Initially I thought it was a bad thing to be doing something just because I enjoyed it but then we were told that we needed our 'play' brief and as long as we were developing a skill this was ok. This meant I felt a bit more confident about one brief in particular that I had chosen. I also realised listening to other people that I'd maybe mapped out my time management in a bit too much detail, because things are more than likely not to go to plan so if I just indicate when i'm working on each brief then this might be better. I also got opinions off others on my briefs that I was proposing to do, most of which was really positive because people could see exactly what I wanted to get out of each brief so this meant they must be written pretty clearly. There wasn't really anything I had to change at this point other than to go back and re-work my time management plan so it means I can really get stuck into my briefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment