Friday 5 October 2012

10 negotiated briefs.


These are the ten negotiated briefs I have come up with over the summer that i'd be interested in working on during third year. I have written them to the traditional brief format so I make sure I am covering all areas of the requirements for a brief. Many of these briefs are based on personal interests I have within the design industry, things i'd like to learn and skills I would like to improve to make myself become a better designer. Some of them are also competition briefs that have not yet been released but I feel it is important to take part in at least one as it kind of gives me a client based experience because you are meeting someone elses requirements. I'm quite happy I have managed to get a collaboration brief in here too because I feel its important I can show that I am able to work with other people. I have a feeling some of these briefs will need to be re-visited in terms of the way they are written so I can work them to their full potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment