Wednesday 16 November 2011

Good is... final crit.


This was the feedback I got from the final crit of the 'good is...' brief. I've found the comments that have been made are really valid and can help me tie up any loose ends my project may have. Some of the things mentioned may not be possible as it being such a late stage in the project but a lot of other things I can try before sticking with a final idea, such as the making the background black on my elements of design. Certain comments made are things that I have thought about and are soon to be proposed although it has been very useful to see that my potential target audience are thinking the same thing. I've also included the post it notes that were attached to my work with general comments about certain aspects, again very useful. Overall this crit has really helped me clarify my ideas and the main reason I think this was is that it was a completely new set of people looking at my work and finding things out about my project for the first time. For this reason I think I was able to learn wether or not my work communicated quite the way I wanted it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment