Monday 21 November 2011

Good is... posters in context.

I originally took my own photo of a bus stop in Leeds but realised the poster area size wasn't big enough so I got the image above from google images and then added my own design on to it. The poster series (of three posters) would be placed in bus stops all over the world to advertise the iPod retro and Appleexpo to as many consumers as possible in order to gather interest. The design would work really well on this scale due to its simplicity and it can be sized up and down easily depending on the particular bus stop. 


This is not the actual context of the evolution poster, this is just an example of the scale in which I would have the poster. This particular photo of the billboard is taken by myself in Leeds. This billboard sized image would be placed in the backdrop of the stand that the product would be being sold at, at the Appleexpo. I would want it on such a large scale because then consumers will see it from a distance and wondered what it is so it's likely to draw them in. This is another design that will work both large and smaller because its so simplistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment