Sunday 6 November 2011

Good is... first crit.

This crit was really quite useful because it made me consider the fact that I didn't really have a context for my 'good' because as it stood I was just producing this product out of nowhere. It was suggested that I have a look at events such as the Apple expo as this would be the perfect opportunity to launch such a product as the one I am creating. The design ideas I had already were giving me good direction but I need to remember to blog as I go along because otherwise I may forget the reason I have done something. My concept boards need revisiting to fit my new idea. I mentioned the fact that I wasn't sure wether or not to vector my imagery or hand draw it and it was suggested I could try a mixture of the two to also show a development in technology through the design as well as the product. I need to begin designing my products digitally in order to move on and address the other things that were mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment