Thursday 10 November 2011

Good is... second crit.


This crit has been very helpful with the amount of feedback I have gained from it but also the depth in which others have wrote things because it has made it really understandable for me to see how other people are interpreting my work. It has given me direction and also confidence within my work that I was lacking a little bit. I think the most important thing I have got out of this crit is a greater idea of how my context will work/what it actually is. In the previous crit to this one this was something I was told to go away and think about as its quite an important factor when your designing promotional material as its usually for something. I am now able to go away and add to my research even further to back up everything I am saying/wanting to create but I also have a better idea of what I need to create visually for a strong campaign. Other peoples knowledge of Apple and their products has been of great use to me through out recent conversations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment