Monday 14 November 2011

The print production manual; my final booklet design.

This is my final issuu booklet that I created with my idea of the 'top ten things to know about print'. To sum up my final booklet I think that the content is well executed in terms of what I have included because some of the points are quite important when it comes to design for print. The layout however could definitely be improved because on some levels it may be a bit too uniform and could do with being a bit more experimental to make the content seem that much more exciting and appealing. I'm happy with what I have produced but well aware that there are improvements that could be made if I were to continue with this. I feel this has been really quite helpful to me throughout this module in terms of research in particular because everything I have learnt through research for this booklet has tied in with my own products for the 'good is...' brief and really helped me understand how processes work. The execution of layout is another important factor because this impacts upon how your information is interpreted when it's seen by a consumer for the first time, although my layout is quite uniform I feel the fact that I have included pictures is a positive factor because it may help other designers understand the information they are reading more. All in all this booklet is a short summary of some of the things I have learnt throughout this module and will definitely be something I can look back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment