Monday 9 January 2012

Silent movie; spin sequence four.


This is one of my more less literal ideas for my given word because I used scale to make the letterform look as though its spinning round. This works because as the letterform is 'squashed' and brought back into perspective it almost looks as though its spinning and even though it only hints at this slightly I still feel as though it works and is a bit more creative compared to some of my previous ideas. I think the fact the sequence itself looks quite simplistic doesn't matter as such because if it was too complicated, the concept might not be as easy to understand. 

As I got further through my sequences I began to have less problems as I was starting to understand the software better so it showed I was picking up some form of skill. I was quite happy with this sequence and didn't feel as though there was much more I needed to add to it. Due to the fact the brief stated there was to be black, white and one other colour, I added a small hint of black to the letterform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment