Wednesday 25 January 2012

Top 10 things; interim evaluation.


This interim evaluation gave me the chance to reflect on the work I had done so far and see exactly how much progress I was making. The fact it had categories was really useful because it meant you could consider all aspects of your work rather than just thinking about certain elements such as sequence progress as this seemed quite high on the list of priorities at the time. It made me think about the things I could improve on throughout the rest of the duration of this project but also things I could improve on in the long term because a lot of the weaknesses are things that tend to come through in other projects too sometimes. It wasn't all bad because I could also see my current strengths within this project and could think about how I could maximise these. After reflecting on my progress I wrote an action plan so I knew exactly what there was left to do before the module submission. Straight away the fact I have quite a few things on there means that I could start building on my weaknesses if they were relevent to these things. The action plan was a good way of organising my time because it made me think about if there was anything I had forgotten about and also how I should prioritise these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment