Monday 2 January 2012

Top 10 things; superhero films.

Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3 
Iron man 
Iron man 2
Iron man 3 
Hulk 
The incredible Hulk 
Captain america 
Thor
The Avengers 
X-men 
X-men 2 
X-men: the last stand
X-men origins: wolverine 
X-men: first class
Fantastic 4
Fantastic 4: rise of the silver surfer
Blade 
Blade 2
Blade trinity
Ghost rider
Ghost rider: spirit of vengeance 
The punisher 
Punisher: war zone
Daredevil
Superman returns
Batman 
Batman returns
Batman forever
Batman begins
Batman the dark knight
Batman & Robin
The green lantern
Watchmen 
Catwoman
Hancock 
Hellboy
Hellboy 2: the golden army
Kickass
The green hornet
The mask 
Son of the mask
The incredibles


This is a list of the main superhero films that I found based on the dvd's my dad has in his collection and also with the help of google. These are the ones I am going to work with that I will wittle down to just 10 for my 'top 10' list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment