Monday 2 January 2012

Top 10 things; subject choices//surveys.

Television programmes


Superhero films
I came up with two ideas for my top ten but wasn't sure which one to go with. To help me make this decision I decided to send two surveys out online to friends and family. My worry was that not enough people actually had an interest in Superhero films so the television programmes could be a back up plan. However, by sending these surveys I realised that the response for Superhero films was greater than I initially thought and I could actually create a 'top 10' from this. The other positive thing about using Superhero films as my idea was that it was a little more focused than television programmes as i'd never be able to include all of these and it would be more so based on personal preference. 



No comments:

Post a Comment