Thursday 12 January 2012

Top 10 things; imagery for sequences.

Based on the feedback I got in my first crit I decided that I was going to use both silohettes and the logos from the superheroes. The logos especially seemed like a good idea because each superhero has a unique logo so this could distinguish them if the sillohette wasn't as obvious as to who the character was. I collected the imagery above so that I can then work from it to create cartoon versions of in illustrator and photoshop which will form the basis of my sequences and these will be the main things seen in them. Collecting these images also helped me understand the sort of colours I would be using within my sequences because I am going to take colours from the logos and the costumes of the superheroes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment