Thursday 29 November 2012

Coca-Cola; floor sticker.


This floor sticker would be placed within supermarkets and possibly even multiples in order to guide the consumer to the location of the Coca-Cola. I didn't really experiment with this much because there are only so many ways you can have the imagery within a shape and I didn't want the characters to look as though they were floating. I've gone for the circle shape because Coca-Cola are known for having their logo like this at one point. I feel if I applied the repeat pattern to this consumers would spend too much time stopping and looking at the floor and this isn't what anyone wants in the supermarket. Going for simplicity in this design also means that consumers may be more inclined to go look as this doesn't entirely give away the whole design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment