Thursday 8 November 2012

Crit two.


At this point I had only really started two of my briefs properly. I had the black and white print pattern pretty much finalised and had created all the character designs for The Wind in the Willows in digital form. I had created logos for the illustrative type brief too but hadn't really worked on this brief for a while. A lot of the feedback I recieved was really useful and positive, it was nice to see that people appreciated some of the work I have created at this point because it had taken quite a lot of time. Some of the feedback given was things I was already aware of, I was just behind schedule so wasn't quite there with them yet and then other things were posing me a question which was really helpful because these questions were sometimes things I haven't even considered within my briefs or are loose ends I need to tie up. It's really just a matter of pushing forward now with everything to get projects resolved and in some cases, started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment