Wednesday 21 November 2012

Photography workshop.


These are the images I took whilst within the photography workshop. I decided to take part in this workshop because it's been quite a long time since the first one we had back in first year and i'd forgotten some of the techniques needed in order to make the photos look really professional. I feel this workshop was incredibly useful because we were taught a few tips and tricks to do with the general workings of the camera, including how to set the camera up for the particular lighting we were using. It was also a great opportunity to take some of my final products along and see if the crafting quality was suitable enough for photography. I was really pleased with how some of these photos came out but will have to re-shoot for my final boards because my product ranges weren't complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment