Thursday 15 November 2012

The Wind in the Willows; boards for tutorial/next crit.

I came up with some really simple design boards for my tutorial and the next crit in order to showcase all the progression I had made on this brief so people could give me feedback on these initial designs and let me know what could be done to improve them and whether i'd missed anything out. The boards include all products for this brief. 


I printed them in black and white first just to make sure there was no mistakes and that all the characters etc would print out clearly. 


I noticed that this particular design made the tree print out considerably clearer in terms on colour than all the other designs so this would be something I need to go back and change on the digital copy. 

I was really impressed when I printed out the colour version of my designs. The colours are high impact and so strong. They make the designs look really visually engaging and this is a great factor to have in terms of the target audience because hopefully they should be drawn to this book. The quality of all the designs seems to be fine too so i'm overall really happy and ready to get some feedback!


Digital versions of the boards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment