Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Wind in the Willows; window poster.





The layout of the window poster was really simple because from the research I did, I found that the majority of the advertising for the window was just the bookcover enlarged in order to capture the audiences attention and to also give the audience an idea of what they would be looking for when they went into the shop. I played around with the idea of having 'available now' on the posters but feels this ruins the sophistication of the design and makes it look slightly tacky. Usually when something is in the window display, it speaks for itself because it's the new books that are displayed. Taking the original bookcover design I came up with and enlarging it is the route i'm going to take to be in keeping with traditional advertising route. I feel this will print ok too because i've already shown through other products that everything can be scaled up and down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment