Wednesday 28 November 2012

Crit three.




I didn't feel entirely prepared for this crit because I was so into trying to get everything done, I felt I had plenty of work but just hadn't really organised fully what I was going to take with me. This has been clear from some of the feedback when people have written about logo design for off the reel for example as I had the logo designs, I just completely forgot to put them out. A lot of the feedback given in this crit was really useful and some of it was things I was already aware of but because I hadn't blogged certain things people couldn't see them. This was a lesson learnt in organisation really, always need to be prepared the day before at least for a crit! Despite the negatives, the feedback is useful and I will try and apply some of it to the rest of the work I have left to do within the module. 

No comments:

Post a Comment