Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Wind in the Willows; promotional poster (multipurpose).




I then needed to design a promotional poster that could be used in bookshops, libraries and on busstops. Realistically the design is going to be exactly the same as the bookshop window one because I want to utilize the bookcover so the consumer knows what they are looking for. In this case I thought do I need to have avaliable now on the poster because in a bookshop window people know why it's there but might not be so sure with other locations. I feel this ruins the look of the poster a bit though and with everything thats there, the consumer should be able to tell that it's a book cover. I put the poster in one of it's forms of context too just to see how this would look. I think the most important factor is the puffin logo, people already know that this is a book company so will know that a book is being advertised. I think overall it definitely works like this in the simplest form. 



No comments:

Post a Comment