Monday 12 November 2012

Final four briefs.


I re-wrote my briefs at this point as when I started designing the actual concept of the brief seemed a lot clearer and I came up with some better explinations than on my original written briefs. I felt it was also a good time to reflect to see if I was following my intentions in each of my briefs and also reminded me of the work that was left to do on them. The concept may have changed slightly at this point too for example I decided to place my black and white products actually in paperchase rather than what I originally stated which was to compete against the company. I have a feeling i'll still have to re-write the briefs nearer the end of the module because the things i'm currently learning throughout each one are becoming different to what I originally intended and some final products may not become relevent the more research I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment